jobs in Avondale, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland
North Shore City, Auckland
Mount Wellington, Auckland
East Tamaki, Auckland
Auckland CBD, Auckland
Manukau City, Auckland
Mount Roskill, Auckland
Mount Albert, Auckland
Mount Eden, Auckland
New Lynn, Auckland
- You must hold a valid visa to be considered for vacancies with Farmers.
- Keep your details up to date and our talented Recruitment Team will assess your…
- We are looking for energetic, vibrant and positive sales people to be a part of our team.
- Do you consider yourself a confident sales enthusiast?
- And even better, you get the order right first time.
- There is an opportunity for ongoing work for the right applicant.
- A great attention to detail.
- Work is to take place at our Henderson office, and will be one full day a week from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday , flexible based around your schedule .
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
- Excellent and supportive interpersonal communication skills - including…
- Duties include: serving customers, making coffee (we'll teach you), taking payments & cleaning.
- Have your cake and eat it too!
- This busy restaurant requires wait staff!
- Your tasks and duties will be:
- Setting up and clearing tables.
- Shifts are rostered and can be negotiated.
- Selection Criteria Essential: Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- Categories: General Hands, Labouring, Trade Services.
- Do you have concrete experience?
- 2 years minimum concreting experience.
- Front desk and reception tasks.
- We encourage all our employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance through flexible work practices and family friendly…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.