jobs in Avondale, Auckland
- And even better, you get the order right first time.
- There is an opportunity for ongoing work for the right applicant.
- A great attention to detail.
- We are looking for a skilled accounting clerk to perform a variety of accounting, book keeping and financial tasks.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Hours are flexible from Sunday-Friday.
- We are a commercial wholesale bakery and looking for an organized and self-motivated, friendly Office/accounts…
- This role will suits students who are in last semester or have finished their studies in Finance stream.
- The successful candidate should be flexible to attend…
- You must be a New Zealand citizen, resident or hold a visa that allows you to work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
- The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Travel Sales Consultant (part time) required for our front office on a permanent, part time basis.
- This role would suit a First or Second year student looking…
- The right candidate will have a can-do approach where no task will ever be too difficult.
- Assist in management of talks and action point by proactively…
- Get to work in a social environment interacting with adults and students.
- Ensuring students and clients have cleared their invoices.
- Usually 8am - 4pm on a Saturday.
- Shifts may finish earlier depending on how busy we are.
- Making coffees, using the till, clearing tables, running food and…
- Must also be able to work occasional nights, weekends & public holidays.
- Some general cleaning and the use of point of sales system is a major part of the role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.