jobs in Avondale, Auckland
- Talk Recruitment has childcare centres across the North Shore of Auckland looking for unqualified teachers to help in their centres.
- Sales Consultant - Permanent Full-time - North Shore, Auckland.
- What the job looks like.
- You’ll spend your day interacting with a wide variety of clients,…
- You will be responsible for making consistently outstanding coffee for all customers,.
- We provide specialist food, hospitality and support services to residents…
- Motivated to stay current with technology.
- This role will work on a rotating Monday – Sunday roster (including public holidays) of which the current hours are…
- We are looking for an housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Opening rate just a starting point for the right person.
- This is a great opportunity for a motorcycling or mechanics student to gain valuable work experience…
- You will need to have a clean driver's licence (restricted or full).
- We are looking for a reliable person to join our team on a permanent part-time basis.
- Ability to create puzzles from scratch based on design ideas provided by the owner.
- Be flexible to work at short notice to help with maintenance if required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.