jobs in Avondale, Auckland
- Responsibilities will include: Coordinating the planning and delivery of student activities and events Preparing activity/event planning briefs and reporting…
- With projects flowing in, it is vital that you have: Previous CAD skills Experience using Adobe photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign Experience in Spatial planning…
- Interior Design Organisation Top VR Skills Required Create Amazing Spaces This dynamic and forward moving organisation works on all aspects of commercial…
- This is an opportunity for a talented individual to join a team in a fast-paced environment that is guaranteed to keep you on your toes.
- To be considered for this great opportunity, candidates will have the following skills and attributes: · Strong focus · Driven · Personable · Able to work…
- My client is a high-profile Auckland organisation currently experiencing a period of significant change.
- In this role you will be responsible for guidance and…
- Our current team member is moving internally at Beyond Recruitment, so you will have the benefit of a handover and introduction to the portfolio, as well as a…
- Ref 100578 Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply, and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you.
- An immediate start is available, however we can wait for someone who needs to give notice in…
- You will have experience in ensuring seamless security measures are in place for systems, networks, operating systems and applications.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.