jobs in Avondale, Auckland
- The role: Inbound customer service phone calls and emails from customers and banking partners all over the country regarding personal insurance products – home,…
- Great hourly rates provided with 8% holiday pay.
- Reception positions available in the South-East Auckland area.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Alternatively, email your CV and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number.
- Ready for a fresh start in 2020?
- Are you available and looking for a permanent role starting January 2020?
- Work for a well-known company taking inbound phone calls from customers providing…
- About the company: A retailer that strives to be the preferred brand offering multi-channel shopping options with flexible finance and repayment solutions to…
- If you have any questions or if you would like to view the full job description, feel free to email me on Nathan.Ellitts@Madison.co.nz.
- Recruitment support, reviewing applications, supporting with background checks and on boarding.
- They offer a hand-picked selection of over 2,000 homes and are…
- First point of call for all customers lodging claims of all ranges.
- We have a great opportunity for you to work in a contact centre where you can think…
- Nib is New Zealand’s second largest health insurance provider.
- They offer value for money and have been providing affordable health cover to more than one…
- If you think you are right for this role and have current eligibility to work in New Zealand full time, we want to hear from you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.