jobs in Avondale, Auckland
- We are currently looking for Personal Assistants that are open to completing both short term and long term temporary assignments.
- A valid fork lift licence.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and motivated person who is looking to join a young and friendly team within a well…
- Hold a valid fork hoist licence with a minimum of 6 months remaining.
- My client is looking for someone to join the day shift team working 4 days on 4 days off.
- F endorsed OSH certified fork hoist licence.
- If you would like to be a part of highly motivated team and are able to pass a pre-employment drug and medical test…
- If you have current eligibility to work in New Zealand full time and match the experience mentioned above, please get in touch today with your CV via the APPLY…
- First point of call for all customers lodging claims of all ranges.
- We have a great opportunity for you to work in a contact centre where you can think…
- First point of contact/representative for clients.
- Legal Secretary – 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for your next…
- My Client is looking for reliable and committed people to join their growing team based in Penrose.
- The company has been operating in New Zealand since 1955 and…
- Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference #87087 or apply below.
- Set and refine a 3-year strategic plan.
- Please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com quoting the job reference #87116 or apply below.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.