jobs in Avondale, Auckland
- Have excellent and articulate English communication skills - you must be easily understood and have great comprehension.
- If interested, please apply now!
- Sales and Service Assistant - Womenswear.
- At Farmers we're big on training and development and growing our people from within.
- Due to these requirements, most students on student visas will be ineligible for this role.
- No experience is required and all training is provided, however…
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial however not necessary as full training will be provided.
- This employer is after an enthusiastic and reliable…
- We can guarantee that every single day you will be making a huge difference to the lives of our Residents and their families.
- We are regularly searching this Talent Pool to find the right people when new Beauty Counter roles come available.
- To be successful for this role, you will:
- Keeping up to date with current and new products in our range.
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas.
- A work vehicle can be provided and the job location is accessible by public transport.
- It is ideal if you have a First Aid Certificate.
- Because our people use our products themselves, we pride ourselves on being able to help customers choose exactly the right gear – and saying ‘see you out there…
- Farmers Albany Home is searching for an energetic retail expert to be our next Assistant Store Manager (ASM) of Sales and Service.
- So what else will you need?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.