jobs in Avondale, Auckland
Robert Half New Zealand
East Tamaki, Auckland
- You can be someone working towards your qualifications (they are an ATE) or you could be someone who is QBE but with the right experience.
- We work hard to provide the very best quality of service, so it's vital that we recruit the right people for this important job.
- Class 4 licence and experience driving a HIAB is essential.
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build the country for…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We can offer the successful applicant flexible hours, a fun working environment…
- In this position, you will be responsible to maintain a valid and current production plan by managing the resource loadings in support of customer requirements…
East Tamaki, 2013
- The client is the leading New Zealand supplier for store fittings and fixtures, they are seeking an up and coming salesperson to join our team in the showroom,…
- Ongoing training and management of a team of Casual Sales Assistants, Administration including time-sheets, rosters and sales reconciliation, Operating the…
- Full training is provided for all successful candidates.
- Our client is looking for a motivated and experienced store person to join their small distribution…
- A current F endorsement (Forklift Licence).
- Do you want to be part of a national family owned company?
- New Zealand's largest Lighting retailer.
East Tamaki, 2013
- Construct, erect, install, remove and repair structures and fixture made of wood, plywood and other materials.Site Safe is preferred but not a must.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.