jobs in Avondale, Auckland
You refined by:
Mangere, 2150 (undo)
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable career skills.
- We're looking for people who are interested in working as Team…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- The ideal candidates will be flexible and able to work overtime when required in this busy fast paced environment.
- The responsibilities of this role include:
- We are requiring help for our wedding in Mangere on Saturday 23rd November.
- The hours are 3pm to approximately 10pm.
- Clearing empty plates and cups.
- But we go beyond just ‘doing the right thing’; we work in local communities and support them however we can.
- We are looking for hardworking, physically fit and…
- Selling additional over the counter rental products.
- This role is a fixed term full time role to assist with our busy summer period, based in Auckland Airport…
- Preparing reference cultures for use as positive and negative controls and preparing/validating culture media.
- Key responsibilities and deliverables include:
- These roles are great for students looking for work over the summer.
- Foodies is a team of 22,000 New Zealanders and we serve over 1.3 million customers every…
- Come and grow your world with T&G!
- We are currently looking for skilled Glasshouse Workers to work at our Tuakau site.
- A keen eye for detail.
- If you are looking for a job with flexible hours apply now!
- We are looking for someone who can work between the hours of 7am to 3pm, 3 to 4 days a week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.