jobs in Avondale, Auckland
You refined by:
Takapuna, Auckland (undo)
- Language skills would be an added bonus.
- There may be around 15 hours of work available each week initially, with hours increasing over the summer.
- Full training and support is provided, so don't worry if you haven't worked in retail before as this is your chance to kick start your retail Career with…
- These roles will be snapped up fast!
- We seek experienced staff within our Corporate stores and help us with an exiting development.
- It would be helpful if you have experience working as a food and beverage assistant or in customer-facing hospitality but this is not essential as on-the job…
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- Competence with MS Excel and Word is essential and experience with ERP systems and generate computer applications a major advantage.
Sime Darby Motors
- Previous experience in an admin and reception role.
- Variety and scope to add to your existing reception experience.
- What can you look forward to?
- Ideally you will have your own car to get to the location, there is also the possibility of dropping off products to clients in the future (vehicle provided).
- The exact hours of work are flexible but for the Takapuna location there will be shifts available in the afternoon between, 11am - 2pm, Wednesday - Sunday as…
- First point of contact on HR related queries.
- Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.