jobs in Avondale, Auckland
- We are after a retail assistant to fill our, the position is mostly sole charge so you will need to be confident in dealing with people and handling money…
- Applications must be submitted online via our careers site and will not be accepted via email).
- Applications will be reviewed as they come in and interviews may…
- Language skills would be an added bonus.
- There is minimum 15 hours of work available each week, with hours increasing to up to 40 hours over the December…
- This will entail making two to three posters a day , which will be used for banners, promotions, events and discounts.
- We are looking for an Experienced individual who is flexible, outgoing, self-motivated and is genuinely passionate about cooking, kitchenware and sales to join…
- We are looking for an housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Korn Ferry RPO is the global industry leader in high-impact recruitment solutions, offering fully customised, flexible strategies to help organisations meet…
- You will need to have a clean driver's licence (restricted or full).
- We are looking for a reliable person to join our team on a permanent part-time basis.
Sime Darby Motors
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- If so look no further!!
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate sales executive to join the highly successful team…
- Opening rate just a starting point for the right person.
- This is a great opportunity for a motorcycling or mechanics student to gain valuable work experience…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.