jobs in Avondale, Auckland
- You will be making lunch in the morning, driving him to school, and essentially just hanging out with him.
- In addition to childcare tasks, you will be required to do some basic household chores - heating up dinner, tidying, hanging out washing and other tasks as…
- The employer is looking for a before and after school nanny for 3 school-aged girls (one 13 year old and 9 year old twins) Monday to Thursday .
- Our current nanny is sadly moving overseas on Dec 10th!
- You will need to have a car and your full drivers license to take the children to activities as well as…
- 2.30pm-6.30pm (16 hours minimum per week) more hours for the right candidate.
- Family looking for a nanny to care for two children B2 & G5 on a part time basis.
- Must have full licence and own car.
- 30-35 hours over Wed-Fri, starting 7 am.
- Family are looking for an experienced (5+ years) nanny for B10 months.
Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland
- Our children are a boy (7 years old) and girl (5 years old).
- This will be after school (3-5 pm) Mon-Weds , also 1 day per week during the school holidays …
- Monday to Thursday, 3.30pm - 8.30pm.
- Nanny required for B2 and G0.
- Days/hours: Monday-Thursday 3:30pm - 8:30pm.
- $25 per hour, negotiable for the right candidate.
- Extra hours potentially negotiable for the right candidate.
- Monday-Friday, approx 35 hours.
Mount Albert, Auckland
- Nanny needs full, clean driver's licence and own reliable vehicle.
- Tuesday and Thursday 2.30pm - 6pm.
- Nanny needed for B7 and B4.
- Pick up B4 from daycare.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.