jobs in Avondale, Auckland
- A car is not essential for all the days in the afternoons or mornings so therefore please apply as we can be flexible and we are open to your taking an Uber for…
- Must have full licence and own car.
- 30-35 hours over Wed-Fri, starting 7 am.
- Family are looking for an experienced (5+ years) nanny for B10 months.
- We are looking for someone who loves crafts, riding bikes, playgrounds, and hide and seek to look after our two kids who are 3 and 5.
- Have a clean, Full, NZ driver's licence and your own vehicle.
- I am looking for a nanny that has patience and empathy, and also has the ability to ensure…
- Ideally this role is for someone who lives in Eastern Bays and has a drivers licence.
- Our full time nanny we've had for 3 years is off to study, so we are…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 3pm to 6pm.
- $25 per hour + tank petrol each month.
- Nanny required for G10 & G12.
- Duties include picking up from after school, taking…
- We would love for the right person to stay with us for the whole of 2020.
- We are a family of 4 - two girls currently 3.5yrs and 6.5yrs.
- 2.45pm - 6pm, four days per week.
- Nanny needs full clean license & own reliable vehicle.
- Wait for the right person.
- Monday or Tuesday, either morning or afternoon for 2-3 hours + the occasional weekend babysitting.
- Solid baby experience and current first aid cert a must.
- Candidate must have a clean drivers licence and own car.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.