jobs in Avondale, Auckland
You refined by:
Mount Eden, Auckland
- Duties will include getting the children up, making breakfast, taking the children to the park, etc.
- Some light housework such as making beds, children's…
Mount Albert, Auckland
- Nanny needs full, clean driver's licence and own reliable vehicle.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday approx 13 hours per week.
- $25 per hour + expenses.
- Nanny would need to have full licence and own reliable vehicle.
- Mon-Fri approx 25 hours per week 6:45 - 9:00 mornings, 3 - 6:30pm ish and a block midday to walk…
- Full drivers licence and own reliable vehicle required.
- Mon, Tues, Thurs - 2.30pm-6pm.
- Nanny required to collect children aged G5 and B4 from both kindergarten…
- Monday to Saturday, flexible time and sometimes night babysitting - 40 hours a week.
- We have a lovely family coming back to live in Auckland and are looking for…
- 3/4 days from 3.30 to 6.30.
- Up to $25/hr.
- Nanny needed for B2 and G1.
- 3-4 days per week from 3.30pm to 6.30pm.
Grey Lynn, Auckland
- There is no driving but they would like you to have a full clean driving licence.
- Monday to Friday 2 - 7pm.
- Family looking for a nanny for G3.
Grey Lynn, Auckland
- Mon-Thurs 4-6:30 (3-6:30 from May).
- Mothers support role for a lovely family with B4 & new born baby.
- Pick up B4 from daycare in Pt Chev & school in grey Lynn…
Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland
- Nanny needed for G8 and B5.
- Pick up the two children from the school in the family's street and walk them back to the family home.
One Tree Hill, Auckland
- Nanny will be required to have own reliable vehicle and full drivers licence.
- 3.30-6pm Monday and Wednesday.
- This role will be part of our home-based programme.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.