jobs in Avondale, Auckland
- Must have full licence and own car.
- 30-35 hours over Wed-Fri, starting 7 am.
- Family are looking for an experienced (5+ years) nanny for B10 months.
- Solid baby experience and current first aid cert a must.
- Candidate must have a clean drivers licence and own car.
New Windsor, Auckland
- After school care for B5, then drive and pick up B1 and B3 from Daycare at 4.30pm.
- Some light house hold-chores when possible.
- Monday to Saturday, flexible time and sometimes night babysitting - 40 hours a week.
- We have a lovely family coming back to live in Auckland and are looking for…
Grey Lynn, Auckland
- There is no driving but they would like you to have a full clean driving licence.
- Monday to Friday 2 - 7pm.
- Family looking for a nanny for G3.
- 2.30pm-6.30pm (16 hours minimum per week) more hours for the right candidate.
- Family looking for a nanny to care for two children B2 & G5 on a part time basis.
Mount Roskill, Auckland
- Lovely family looking for a nanny to care for two gorgeous children aged G5 and B7 after school Monday to Friday from 3pm - 5pm.
- Monday 7am - 9am & 2 - 7pm, Tues & Thurs 2 - 7 pm, Friday 7 - 9am & 2-7pm.
- Lovely family require a nanny to care for their G4.
- Between 16th December - 8th Ja.
- Wait for the right person.
- Monday or Tuesday, either morning or afternoon for 2-3 hours + the occasional weekend babysitting.
Mount Albert, Auckland
- 15 hours per week spread out over 3 days.
- Negotiable up to $25 per hour.
- Family have 4 beautiful children new born twins (both boys), B3 & G6.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.