jobs in Beachlands
- Although this is a temporary role, there is a possibility to move onto a permanent position for the right candidate.
- What will you be doing?
- You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
- Modern and vibrant offices based in central Auckland.
- ITSM Application (ServiceNow) is an advantage.
- The right candidate will be assisted with on going training and support throughout their time with this well recognized company.
- Experience working in a food processing plant would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Proof of eligibility to work in NZ.
- This position may require you to work nights and weekends so flexibility with hours is a must!
- Have a good command of the English language.
- Have 2 forms of ID.
- A valid forklift licence - counterbalance or reach.
- Although our roles are temporary, there is potential for the right candidate to move into a permanent…
- We're not waiting for the lock down to end.
- We want to be ahead of the game and get you work ready for when lockdown ends.
- We are looking for the following:
- The right candidate will need to have:
- Forklift licence would be ideal but not essential.
- We are currently seeking expressions of interest of candidates who…
- Once you become permanent, there is a possibility that you will be provided with a vehicle!!
- If you already have experience - then great, you'll slot right in!!
- Be able to work flexible hours.
- If this sounds like you, hit APPLY NOW or give me a call for more info.
- Our client is a leading food company across Australia,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.