jobs in Blenheim, Marlborough
You refined by:
- Previous experience working nights (not essential).
- However, this isn’t essential for those with the right attitude!
- What’s in it for you?
- Previous administration experience would be ideal, however not essential for someone with the right attitude!
- Office and Administrative Support Worker.
- We are looking for the right people to join our busy Warehouse team and have vacancies available in our large warehouse & distribution facilities based at…
- Working with people from all over the world will come naturally to you and the ability to speak other languages is certainly an advantage.
Marlborough District Council
- You will need to be organised with a desire for doing the job right the first time.
- Use the download link below to download a full job description.
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular…
- An understanding of best practice Human Resource Management and Employment Relations.
- At Farmers we pride ourselves on providing a first class customer…
- PlaceMakers is a dynamic, interesting and fast paced environment to work in.
- We also happen to be one of New Zealand's leading and largest suppliers of building…
- Joining at a pivotal point, you will led the Accounting & Finance function and provide integral support & guidance to the Managing Director and key stakeholders…
GPC Asia Pacific Limited
- We've been servicing our customers for over 95 years and with almost 100 stores across the country, we are an established and well-known business that look…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.