jobs in Blenheim, Marlborough
You refined by:
Blenheim, Marlborough (undo)
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Our interests span wine, horticulture, fruit bars and seafood and we export to over 25 countries throughout the world.
- Great time management is also essential.
- Keeping up to date with current and new products in our range.
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas.
- Previous administration experience would be ideal, however not essential for someone with the right attitude!
- Office and Administrative Support Worker.
- Must have own vehicle and full licence.
- We are looking for general factory workers for various clients.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- We are looking for the right people to join our busy Warehouse team and have vacancies available in our large warehouse & distribution facilities based at…
- Previous experience working nights (not essential).
- However, this isn’t essential for those with the right attitude!
- What’s in it for you?
- New Zealand Red Cross is a New Zealand wide organisation with over 14,500 members and 500 staff.
- Knowledge and understanding of refugee resettlement in NZ, or…
- You will pride yourself in having a strong health and safety focus, clean drivers licence along with a keen interest in technology, excellent verbal & written…
- Previous Phlebotomy experience is desirable to ensure a high quality service is provided at all times.
- Our Blenheim Laboratory has several casual opportunities…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.