jobs in Blenheim, Marlborough
- This role is currently casual but may lead to part-time work for the right applicant.
- Good command of English language and written skills.
- Ability to confidently and safely transport passengers in our disability vans (training also provided).
- The right to work in N.
- What does a Support Worker do?
Nelson Marlborough Health (Nelson/Blenheim)
- It is essential that you have a current annual practising certificate.
- Nelson Marlborough Health (NMH) is the main health service provider for New Zealand's…
- There is the potential to earn lots of money, working flexible rostered hours.
- No experience in sales is necessary as full training (2 days paid) will be given…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.