jobs in Blenheim, Marlborough
You refined by:
Blenheim, Marlborough (undo)
- All applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Effective planning and decision-making skills.
- Applications Close: 15 Feb 2020.
- Are you experience in all things administration?
- Looking for admin staff with experience in Xero/MYOB, Data Entry, Record-Keeping, Marketing, Payroll (an…
Marlborough District Council
- A high degree of computer literacy and have experience in working with databases and telemetry software applications.
- For this role you will require:
- This is a fulltime role however part time (0.8 FTE) can be discussed with the right candidate.
- You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be…
- Since 1991, Warehouse Stationery has been innovating in the stationery-retail business and that remains true today.
- You’re the one who makes it all happen.
The New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
- The AA Driving School is positioned as Number One in New Zealand with both business and consumer markets providing driving lessons and defensive driving courses…
- You'll be right there on the frontline of a dynamic business where nothing and nobody stands still for long-you never stop starting.
- Applicants need to be a New Zealand resident or hold a current New Zealand work visa or are eligible for a work visa!
- Position summary and required skills.
- We employ over 200 Marlburians in a range of roles and actively sponsor many events in the community we all live and play in.
- NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.