jobs in Blenheim, Marlborough
- Can work a flexible roster.
- What can Michael Hill offer you?
- Uncapped earning potential based on sales performance.
- Essential to your success with us is:
- Are you experience in all things administration?
- Looking for admin staff with experience in Xero/MYOB, Data Entry, Record-Keeping, Marketing, Payroll (an…
Marlborough District Council
- You will need to be organised with a desire for doing the job right the first time.
- Applications close at 5.00 pm on 15 January 2020.
- Creative ways to work with students where learning can be a challenge.
- NMIT runs a successful Community Living Training Scheme Programme at its Nelson campus…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa AWF work with some of New Zealand's leading civil companies and have a huge range…
- We have grown from a $11 million asset base in 1977 to a current value of over $300 million.
- Our purpose is to preserve and enhance our taonga for the benefit…
- It is preferred that applicants hold a Qualified Phlebotomy Technician Certificate (QPT) certificate or are prepared to work towards obtaining this…
GPC Asia Pacific Limited
- We've been servicing our customers for over 95 years and with almost 100 stores across the country, we are an established and well-known business that look…
- With more than 600 stores and over 12,000 team members across Australia, New Zealand and China, Super Retail Group is home to Australasia’s leading leisure…
- Are fluent in English and Spanish.
- Provide language (Spanish) and cultural support alongside settlement case workers and social workers as required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.