jobs in Blenheim, Marlborough
- All applications MUST be submitted online.
- New Zealand Red Cross is a New Zealand wide organisation with over 14,500 members and 500 staff.
- An hour of 'me time' each week to do whatever it is that lifts you up.
- Location: Upper South Island, Blenheim, New Zealand.
- Who We’re Looking For.
- Creative ways to work with students where learning can be a challenge.
- 11 hours per week over 2 days.
- NMIT runs a successful Community Living Training Scheme…
- We have grown from a $11 million asset base in 1977 to a current value of over $300 million.
- Our purpose is to preserve and enhance our taonga for the benefit…
- Full registration with the Social Worker Registration Board with a current practicing certificate.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social…
- Applicants need to be a New Zealand resident or hold a current New Zealand work visa or eligible for a work visa.
- Start Date: immediate start or by agreement.
- In this role, you are the vital point of contact for managers, team members and customers alike.
- We are looking for a Support Services person to work in our…
- Downer has been designing, building and sustaining New Zealand’s infrastructure for over a century and is a leading provider of integrated services in Australia…
- All elements of the course combine together to provide students with tools to perform effectively as a Corporal in the RNZAF.
- Law of Armed Conflict Training.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Driving safely at all times.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.