jobs in Blenheim, Marlborough
Omaka Early Learning Centre
- Free PD and support provided by 4E's Consulting.
- Omaka Early Learning Centre is now advertising for a NZ QUALIFIED and REGISTERED INFANT KAIAKO to meet our…
- As a Logistics Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the supply and distribution of military materials, hardware, personnel and supplies using sophisticated…
Nelson Marlborough Health (Nelson/Blenheim)
- Nelson Marlborough Health (NMH) is the main health service provider for New Zealand's Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough regions, serving over 150,000 people across…
- For any queries please email us at email@example.com (Please note: applications must be submitted online via our careers site and will not be…
- You must be reliable, good health, flexible work hours, a good communicator and have a current first aid certificate preferred.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Travel provided to and from site each day.
- Full time ongoing skilled work.
- Hold a general managers certificate and forklift license - preferred but not essential.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food…
- Are able to work 12-hour night shifts, 4 nights a week.
- Are you looking for a new challenge to kick start 2020?
- A sense of humor and reliability is a must!
- Interest and understanding of the current tech market.
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right…
- Specsavers Blenheim has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Optometrist to join the team on a permanent basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.