jobs in Bromley, 8062
You refined by:
- Must be flexible / weekend days included.
- Will be flexible to work shifts as required and will committed to this role.
- What you would be doing.
- We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance.
- Successful applications for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit as well as reliable transport.
- Our customers by taking orders.
- Experience in front office hotel reception is preferred.
- The flexibility to stay overnight at the hotel some nights is required.
- Guest check-ins and check-outs.
- At Farmers we're big on training and development and growing our people from within.
- So, if you want a career in retail, and not just a job - come and join our…
- A New Zealand Fashion Retail brand is looking for a Sales Assistant on a permanent, part-time basis at their Merivale location.
- A good understanding of merchandising principles.
- Sales and Service Assistant - Merchandising.
- As New Zealand's leading department store, we realise the…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- We opened our doors in 1978 and since then has been employing Uni students with great success.
- Working with other like minded students also makes for a fun work…
- Our Cafe opens seven days a week.
- It is a busy cafe offering breakfast and brunch to locals and new customers.
- Make and serve coffee and tea beverages.
- KPI focused and driven by results?
- We are a leading menswear retailer looking for Part-Time Sales person in our Riccarton Store.
- We WANT you if you have...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.