You refined by:
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Have experience in retail or customer service, although this is not essential if you have the right attitude.
- “We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live better every day – that means making a difference for our customers, our business and…
- A desire to improve, be results focused and actively respond to feedback Be someone the team can rely on and trust Clearly and accurately convey the right…
- Secondments considered for current council staff.
- Take this opportunity to join our Libraries and contribute to your community.
- E karanga tēnei ki a koutou.
- On the job training provided.
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has over 40 aged care facilities across…
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Able to spend 3 nights in our facility and attend 16 clinic visits.
- We conduct world-class clinical research trials in our facility near Christchurch Hospital.
- Wilderness Motorhomes is on the lookout for a unique and bubbly customer service star who believes in making dreams come true.
- What we need from you:
- Training will be provided to help keep you at the forefront of technology and product ranges.
- Maintain your drive to succeed by being flexible and adaptable to…
- 12 months Fixed Term contract.
- Great team, great place to work!
- In this critical role you will work to support our service contracts team by ensuring the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.