jobs in Burwood
You refined by:
Rangiora, Canterbury (undo)
Waimakariri District Council
- A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the person who demonstrates the right attitude and has relevant and proven experience.
- Applicants must have a basic understanding of computers and a current NZ restricted or full driver's licence (or overseas equivalent), with ability to…
- If you are a current employee seeking additional hours- please be sure you mention this.
- Part Time Cleaning Rangiora - Retail.
- Total hours: 2.25 a week*.
- Ryman Healthcare's Charles Upham Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a warm and caring person who loves to help others Charles…
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Charles Upham Retirement Village has a strong…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Safety and security during a shift.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Driving safely at all times.
- A valid NZ Full driver’s license.
- To enable smarter farming for a better New Zealand ™.
- Ka pūkekotia a Rongomātāne, ka poho kererū a Aotearoa.
- There is the potential to earn lots of money, working flexible rostered hours.
- No experience in sales is necessary as full training (2 days paid) will be given…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.