jobs in Camborne, Wellington
- It is an administration/reception/PA role, a little bit of everything that keeps the office running in a professional way.
- A proactive go-getter attitude.
- Customer service and technical support over phone, email and ticketing systems.
- Looking for your a change going in to the new year?
- Face-to-face customer care.
- I am very flexible with work hours.
- I am in need of a motivated individual with painting and renovation skills for work on restoration of a 100 year old villa…
- The hours of work are relatively flexible and the successful candidate will gain real-life experience from senior development resources.
- We will otherwise ensure training is provided for a suitable applicant.
- We are a kaupapa māori early childhood centre of 45 tamariki, providing meals and snacks…
- While simple in description, the duties of this role have depth and will require detailed and accurate administrator who has a solid level of computer literacy.…
- She is looking for a couple of students (preferably female), are you up for the challenge?
- Training is provided and will build upon any experience you already…
- On-going learning and development opportunities.
- Collaborative and inclusive culture that focus’ on well being.
- Flexible and agile work practices.
- While simplistic in description, the duties and tasks of this role are more complex and will require a thorough person who can take care of all details and…
- Additional work to supplement your current work load.
- Our client is an established engineering firm who over the years, have built a fantastic reputation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.