jobs in Cambridge, Waikato
- Excellent english written and oral skills.
- You do not have to be a website developer to apply for this role but an understanding would be an advantage.
- Are you interested and love working with young children?
- We are on the hunt for some more amazing relief teachers to work in our amazing spacious Childcare…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Full training and ongoing support will be provided.
- Because our people use our products themselves, we pride ourselves on being able to help customers choose exactly the right gear – and saying ‘see you out there…
- If you are a sales superstar, then we want you!
- We are looking for a part time Retail Assistant for our Hamilton store.
- If you are looking for a challenging career within the meat industry we are currently recruiting for Trainee Meat Inspectors to be based in Te Aroha.
- You’re a forward thinker and an enthusiastic administrator with great communication skills, highly flexible and adaptable.
- A thorough understanding of SAP and other operating systems.
- We are seeking an experienced Purchasing Specialist to join the Supply Chain Team at our Kinleith…
- The recruiting range for this role starts at $21.00 per hour, and could be negotiated for the right candidate.
- Are you ready to start a new chapter in 2020?
- Ryman Healthcare's Hilda Ross Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a warm and caring person who loves to help others Hilda Ross…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.