jobs in Canterbury
You refined by:
- “We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live better every day – that means making a difference for our customers, our business and…
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Have experience in retail or customer service, although this is not essential if you have the right attitude.
- The Warehouse Group is the parent brand that owns and supports The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming, and Torpedo7.
- Full process of stock movement;
- We are looking for a passionate, hardworking individual who strives to excel in their role and in doing the right thing by our customers, communities and each…
- A desire to improve, be results focused and actively respond to feedback Be someone the team can rely on and trust Clearly and accurately convey the right…
- We are seeking an energetic, flexible individual who can ably turn their hand to several different roster requirements.
- The Right Opportunity for You?
1st Call Recruitment
- With Christmas fast approaching stock needs to go and quick, this means you will be given the opportunity to earn exceptional pay rates with loads of extra…
Te Runanga Group
- We are a highly reputable, thriving organisation, striving towards enriching the lives of current and future generations.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the…
- On the job training provided.
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has over 40 aged care facilities across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.