jobs in Canterbury
You refined by:
- Current and valid Class 1 Drivers Licence (allowing you to drive a manual vehicle).
- Goal to receive your National Certificate in Electrical Supply Industry.
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- This hotel business is a family owned and operated company with two locations in Central Riccarton, Christchurch.
- Completing daily tasks, as set my supervisor.
- We are regularly searching this Talent Pool to find the right people when new Beauty Counter roles come available.
- A passion for this leading, luxury brand.
- You'll play a pivotal role within the team by providing engineering and technical input for transport planning of both current and future states with particular…
- Experience of computer applications such as 12d, Civil 3D, MX Roads, Autodesk applications, MS Applications.
- Downer has been designing, building and sustaining…
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand is mandatory, including a valid work visa covering the whole period of employment if applying internationally.
- Based from our purpose-built Christchurch office, our team coordinate the delivery of bulk fuel to a wide range of customers including Farmlands Shareholders,…
- Ryman Healthcare's Diana Isaac Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a creative and caring person who loves to help and motivate…
- Training will be provided where necessary to ensure a full understanding of the various instruments and software packages available.
- Operating since 1976 and with over 170 stores across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore (and growing!), Bed Bath N’ Table is a true Australian owned business…
Be the first to see new jobs in Canterbury
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.