jobs in Canterbury
- The ability to style customers and have great ward-robing skills( design students it would be a great look on your CV).
- What do we need from you?
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- NZ residency (NOT a working holiday visa or work permit).
- Wed after 7pm and either Fri, after 7pm, or any time over the weekend, for 1.75hrs.
- Accordingly, a full drivers licence is necessary.
- We are looking for a student who has availability to look after our 3 children aged 11, 10 and 7 after school…
- Wear a uniform as provided or appropriate clothing when working for us.
- Age range 2 years old to 65 years old.
- This role will require you to:
- Fortnightly roster - $19 p/h.
- Shifts are minimum 4 hours and can go up to 6 hours.
- Must be available Saturday plus one/two week days.
- My name is Dave, I am a disabled guy living with my partner right beside the University here in Christchurch.
- It takes about 3 hours and would be:
- In addition to coaching - We are looking for Jump guards who can work late nights, weekends and are prepared to Jump, the hours are between 4 to 20 or 25hrs a…
- Have a tidy vehicle and a drivers licence (this can be a scooter or motorbike).
- Our Sales Consultants have a wonderful lifestyle role that combines a great pay…
- Excellent communication skills and a good understanding of time-sensitive projects are needed.
- The position we have available and the timing would best suit a…
- Hold a current first aid certificate.
- We are not currently accepting applications from applicants with no previous professional swim instructor experience as we…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.