jobs in Canterbury
- Successful applicants must have a full drivers licence for the role, we will provide a car to use for collecting the children.
- We are a busy family of five who need a reliable part-time nanny to help out with childcare in the Mairehau / St Albans area.
- In this role you will:
- We are on the lookout for a new drum teaching superstar to join us to teach to school aged students & teens one on one, for approximately 8 hours per week.
- A very generous wage package to the right person, payment will be made through Florence nightingale.
- General cleaning of daughters room: vacuuming, making bed,…
- Hold a current first aid certificate.
- We are not currently accepting applications from applicants with no previous professional swim instructor experience as we…
- I am looking for someone to help get my little ones off to preschool/school during the week 3-5 days during the weekdays.
- The children are 7, 4 and 3.
- We are licenced so a duty managers certificate would be an advantage but is not essential.
- You will be involved with cash handling, making drinks, waiting…
- Environment Canterbury offers ongoing professional development, and a range of other benefits including income protection insurance and life insurance, reduced…
- We are looking for someone to care for our 2 sons (aged 8 & 9) from Monday - Friday after school from Monday 10 February 2020.
- Accordingly, a full drivers licence is necessary.
- We are looking for a student who has availability to look after our 3 children aged 11, 10 and 7 after school…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.