jobs in Canterbury
- Have you a Class 1, Class 2 licence (4 is even better).
- Got a Passenger endorsement, if not we can help you with this licence.
- In return, we can offer a flexible work life balance in one of the most beautiful and idyllic areas of New Zealand.
- A full clean drivers licence and a good sport mentality is essential.
- Must be reliable, hard working and conscientious.
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Shifts will be mainly nights and weekends.
- Looking for an experienced Duty Manager with LCQ and/or Managers Certificate to work full-time in a busy city centre…
- Applicants for this position should have a current NZ Drivers Licence, NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We’ll also expect some mechanic work from time to.
- Looking for an honest and reliable person to join the team.
- Good working conditions with a competitive wage.
- PHONE GREG on 0274332259 OR 03 3088432.
- You will be expected to be out and about engaging with stakeholders, and this is where your relationship building and communication skills will be the point of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.