jobs in Canterbury
- Grab this opportunity to join our Libraries network and contribute to your community.
- To view the position description please click on the link at the foot of…
- Front and centre with a smile on your face, you're the first point of contact when our customers enter our facilities, helping them to reach their health and…
- You will have a full driver's licence, a passion for horticulture and ideally your level 4 National Certificate in Horticulture or equivalent, or experience in…
- Take on a role at the Council and take pride in making a difference to our city every day.
- Working alongside Communications and Marketing Advisors and business…
- Our team's objective is to provide a single point of contact to resolve, monitor and escalate work orders and contractual issues.
- $55, 456 - $71,033 per annum.
- Here at The Council we are always present in the community in many different forms.
- You will be able to easily communicate law, guidelines and advice to our…
- You will have a full driver's licence, a minimum of level 4 National Certificate in Horticulture or equivalent, or extensive experience in similar role.
- At the Christchurch City Council, our love for our city inspires us as we constantly strive to make it an even a better place to live, work, and play.
- You'll lead the team towards a collaborative approach to addressing complex compliance issues and delivering high quality enforcement decisions and outcomes for…
- Managing a team, you will be across your operation understanding and managing priorities of work, resource planning as well as the utilisation and planning…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.