jobs in Canterbury
You refined by:
OneStaff Christchurch Ltd (undo)
- You will need to be flexible, good at communicating, able to labour long hours and have a reliable means of transport.
- If so we want to speak with you!
- Have own transport and current Drivers Licence.
- We are currently looking for motivated individuals who are interested in physical labour - devanning containers…
- Our Hornby based client is on the lookout for staff for a wide range of positions for their upcoming busy season.
- ALL ROLES ARE DAY SHIFT.
- A good command of the English language.
- We are currently looking for Freight sorters to work both day & night shift roles at a busy freight company, starting as…
- We have a client seeking a roller operator for an immediate start.
- This will be operating both a double steel and PTR roller outside of Christchurch.
- Please note when registering with us you will need an up to date CV, birth certificate with form of photo ID or a passport and the name and contact details for…
- Photo ID, either an overseas or NZ passport or NZ drivers license and birth certificate.
- Apply to register your availability for upcoming work.
- Entry level engineering roles available.
- Great opportunity for a pre-trade graduate.
- We currently have multiple clients that require engineers trade assistants…
- You will ideally have a current store safe passport and possibly relationships within the North Canterbury supermarkets:
- An effective communicator, with strong fluency in English language and comprehension.
- Our client are a reputable local engineeirng firm.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.