jobs in Canterbury
You refined by:
- Our client is a leading supplier into the manufacturing, engineering, and fabrication industry.
- They are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, hard worker for a…
- The New-Zealand based [owned] company is looking for an experienced Site Manager to be based in Christchurch, although they have work throughout the North…
- Alternatively you can call me on 0800 800 204 (option 3) for a confidential conversation.
- We are seeking to appoint an energetic, gregarious and dynamic music…
- We seek the business skills and talent of an experienced Microsoft SharePoint Consultant, to join a rapidly growing software firm, based in a lifestyle location…
- With a background in development, support and integration of software applications at enterprise level, you seek to join an organisation where your ability will…
- We actively encourage applications from any background.
- This credit analyst role is a great opportunity within a very established banking organisation.
- Applicants must have a valid working visa for at least two years, permanent residency or NZ citizenship to be considered.
- Preparing quotes and closing sales.
- The centre has a rotating roster that allows flexible working hours for their staff.
- Are you on the hunt for a new position near the South Canterbury region…
- International applications will be accepted, but applicants must have their New Zealand teacher's registration.
- This position is for a Term 1, 2020 start.
We have removed 46 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.