jobs in Canterbury
- Grow the user base by inviting positive trial and awareness of Red Bull through product sampling to consumers at the right place and right time - competently…
- Applicants for this position should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable…
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Diana Isaac Retirement Village has a strong family…
- On the job training provided.
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has over 40 aged care facilities across…
- We are part of the leading global risk management and insurance group Arthur J Gallagher & Co, with over 28,000 great people worldwide in over 140 countries.
- Ryman Healthcare's Margaret Stoddart Retirement Village is seeking an enthusiastic Cook's Assistant to join our friendly kitchen team and assist our Cook to…
- If this opportunity feels like something you're passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV with…
- A current full driver's licence.
- Use of medical and rehabilitation equipment; with training in its use provided.
- Full induction and client specific training.
- Ryman Healthcare's Diana Isaac Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you looking for a rewarding role with lots of opportunity for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.