jobs in Canterbury
- A good understanding of Food & Safety Standards although in house training is provided.
- Making and supporting the creation of a variety of cabinet food and…
- A competitive salary for the right candidate.
- If you are a vibrant individual who displays initiative and a 'can do' attitude, then we would like to hear from…
- Essential to hold a current drivers licence.
- We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal…
- Our operation is 7 days a week, and Housekeeping shifts are planned around our business operations, requiring some independent working and a flexible approach…
- Full training will be provided to help you succeed.
- Applications close on 20 December 2019, however we will be viewing applications as they come through.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.