jobs in Canterbury
You refined by:
Riccarton, Canterbury (undo)
- A core customer focus with an engaging, vibrant and passionate personality.
- To date, we have over 160 stores internationally and operate stores in Australia,…
- Availability over Christmas and New Year.
- We are looking for talented and energetic sales consultants with impeccable personal presentation to join our team…
- Reporting to the Store Manager, you will provide excellent customers service and be passionate about driving sales whilst maintaining a vibrant store…
- The right person will: be hard-working, enthusiastic and have excellent communications skills.
- You'd ideally be available to work every weekend over the holiday…
- Specific understanding of how to use the calculator for the "Apply Probability Distributions in Solving Problems" paper.
- KPI focused and driven by results?
- We are a leading menswear retailer looking for Part-Time Sales Guns in our Riccarton store.
- We WANT you if you have...
- A fun, experienced and confident Nanny required part time .
- Some pre-school drop of and pick ups required so full clean drivers license a must.
- Full training will be provided.
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role (customer service/retail/sales) but the right attitude is the…
- Have full availability across all retail hours including weekdays, weekends and late nights.
- Be a mature, flexible and energetic team player.
St Pierre's Sushi
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.*.
- Hours and days of work may vary, so applicants must be reasonably flexible with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.