jobs in Canterbury
- Front and centre with a smile on your face, you're the first point of contact when our customers enter our facilities, helping them to reach their health and…
- 12 months Fixed Term contract.
- Great team, great place to work!
- In this critical role you will work to support our service contracts team by ensuring the…
- Lots of fun for the right person!
- We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic after school nanny on a permanent part time basis to look after our 5 year…
- Shifts are flexible and work takes place Monday - Friday, with occasional Saturday shifts and occasional night shifts.
- Hours are flexible to suit.
- Then you're in the right place.
- So you're keen to join the buzzing tourism and automotive industry??
- About Tourism Holdings Limited (thl).
- We are looking for a person to work over our busy time who is fit, healthy and motivated.
- Must be able to work over the Christmas & New Year period.
- NIWA is a dynamic research organisation whose purpose is to enhance the economic value and sustainable management of New Zealand's marine and freshwater…
- We have a number of tasks on our farm which we are looking to employ someone to help with.
- The work will be approx 2/3 building labouring and 1/3 farm labouring…
Wilderness Lodges of New Zealand
Arthur’s Pass, Canterbury
- Positions starting immediately (may be flexible).
- An eye for detail and fluency in the English language is essential.
- Couples are welcome to apply.
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Looking for some customer service representatives.
- Answer inbound calls and emails efficiently within guidelines;
- Polite and professional phone manner;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.