jobs in Canterbury
Waitaki District, Canterbury
Lake Tekapo, Canterbury
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- The role primarily focuses on the smooth and effective completion of all administrative tasks and office support including providing reception cover.
- Then you're in the right place.
- So you're keen to join the buzzing tourism and automotive industry??
- About Tourism Holdings Limited (thl).
- As a Community Associate, you’ll work closely with new and existing customers, solving problems for them and making sure they have everything they need.
- Our current student has been with us for three years.
- A drivers licence - preferably full but can be restricted.
- We will train the successful candidate.
Travel Money NZ
- An hour of 'me time' each week to do whatever it is that lifts you up.
- Enter the exciting and rewarding world of travel.
- Who We’re Looking For.
- Reporting to the Store Manager, you will provide excellent customers service and be passionate about driving sales whilst maintaining a vibrant store…
Authentics Factory Outlets
Hei Hei, 8042
- Generous employee discounts and uniform provided.
- So that we’re speaking the same language.
- Work with a brand you love & wear!
- Great team to work with.
Te Runanga Group
- A high achiever in their current role and want to make the next step in their career a positive one.
- Our Dairy team consists of eight dairy farms and five dairy…
- An understanding of what an outstanding retail environment is and how to deliver this.
- Technology is the future of everything!
- What's in it for you?
Antarctica New Zealand
- At least three years’ experience in providing reception and administrative assistance.
- Systematic and organised, with an ability to be flexible and adaptive to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.