jobs in Canterbury
- The best support workers are open to new challenges and enjoy flexible hours.
- We are looking to recruit a person to fill gaps in our busy schedule over Summer…
- Reporting to the Store Manager, you will provide excellent customers service and be passionate about driving sales whilst maintaining a vibrant store…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- The Bakery Assistant is responsible for the delivery of quality products consistent with specifications.
- The Bakery Assistant will operate commercial bakery…
- We are looking for a small team of weeders for our seedling nursery.
- Your duties will be pretty staight forward - carefully removing weeds from seedling trays.
- You will enjoy serving quality food that is consistently outstanding and captivating to all senses, and working as part of a fun, talented & passionate team…
Geraldine High School
- Liaison with students and teachers – to • Promote library resources that students.
- Job Purpose: To provide a centre of information and creativity that links our…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Exceptional Clients are looking for semi skilled & skilled process and factory…
- It would be an advantage if you were able to drive our vehicles if needed, however you would need a full licence to do this.
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- What days/nights you are available.
- Once we have screened through applications you will be called to arrange an interview.
- Vaild Visa Documents and Passport.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.