Mount Pisa, Otago
- Set against the backdrop of the majestic Pisa mountain range, Amisfield is one of the largest single estate vineyards in Central Otago.
- Hours of Work are generally 7.30am - 5.00pm, 5 days per week, some late nights and early morning shifts may be required dependent on work, weather and snow…
- To be the right fit for the role, you should:
- Own transport is required and must have legal right to work in NZ.
- Be able to manage a fast-pace environment.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
Roofing Hub Limited
- Good spoken English essential and competent reading and writing in EnglishNZ Residency or valid work visa.
- Metal Process Workers make custom goods out of metal…
- We are on the look out for motivated, friendly and experienced team player with a strong work ethic who can cook to order from a menu and be involved in the…
- Not only does it have a dark sky with minimal light pollution, but it's far enough south to have a great vantage point to view the famous Southern Sky.
- We are looking for confident and outgoing students to work as brand ambassadors in upcoming promotional shifts in Wanaka.
- This is a contractor job.
- This position requires a clean drivers licence and experience driving a ute and trailer (must be able to drive a manual vehicle).
Mount Pisa, Otago
- Minimum of 10 years relevant wine making experience producing premium Pinot Noir and aromatic whites.
- Set against the backdrop of the majestic Pisa mountain…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.