jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
You refined by:
- If you feel you are the right person for the role, apply through SJS today!
- This employer is looking for a reliable and hardworking student to assist with his…
- Tasting session day's are flexible but between Wednesday - Sunday.
- As we begin to grow there will be real scope for the hours to increase, the job is very…
- Merchandising session day's are flexible and we can work on a morning suitable to you Monday - Friday around 1hr 50min hours work a week merchandising and 2hr…
Authentics Factory Outlets
- Converse has been making Chuck Taylor All Star and One Star sneakers since we started over a century ago, and now we work to make new street style classics.
- We are flexible with days and hours.
- We are on the lookout for a new part time receptionist to join our team!
- An average of 15 hours per week is expected.
- Do you have a passion for providing outstanding customer service?
- Can you multitask in a busy environment?
- If the answer is yes, you might be the person we are…
- This job will be ongoing, not just a summer role, and generally only on weekend nights.
- The right candidate will have:
- Rostered hours are dependent on bookings.
- Have a current full NZ drivers licence and your own vehicle?
- Have a reliable car and a full NZ driver’s licence.
- Able to cover weekday or weekend shifts?
1st Call Recruitment
- We are looking for an experienced Accounts /Administrator.
- This is for one of our busiest clients.
- You will need to be switched on for this role and be able to…
- You will need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 1 years experience.
- Experienced and skilled doing Acrylic nails, Dipping powder, Manicure, Pedicure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.