jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
- We have a variety of flexible working arrangements for all BNZers to allow us to be our best inside and outside of work, while still delivering for our…
- We are a little bit flexible on the hours to work around timetables, the role entails 10 - 20 hours per week for the right applicant.
Autograph / Beme
- We want to take this opportunity to thank you in advance, due to expected high volumes of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Are you a confident, enthusiastic, flexible and self motivated student?
- It is preferable that you hold a First Aid certificate.
- You will be responsible for:
- Here at Lion, we are committed to helping our people be their best, make a difference, and have a great time along the way.
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular…
- You will be required to complete a Police clearance as required by the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
- This role primarily involves running chess tournaments for…
- We are available to our customers every day of the year including holidays, late nights and anytime people want to escape from their world and join ours.
- Have attention to detail and accuracy will be part of your make up and you will enjoy the satisfaction of knowing you get the details right every time;
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Part Time Security Officers- Hamilton.
- Must be available to work weekends.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.