jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- This Hamilton motel is looking for a receptionist to work part-time.
- The role will involve taking calls, arranging bookings, welcoming guests, and managing…
- If you are an enthusiastic outdoors person and love physical work, we have the job for you.
- Annton Nursery, is a leading wholesale producer of quality plants…
- Shifts will range from 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday and Saturday 8.30am - 4pm you will be working minimum 20 hours a week, however for the right person more…
- We embrace the unique perspectives and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our…
- If you are looking for future career development, an example of your future in this company is - the current Lead Buyer has enjoyed four positions within the…
- Excellent English language communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ensure that all involved parties have current information on proposed delivery programs…
- You must have a full drivers license , although a car can be provided.
- For the right applicant there may be the potential for well-paid weekend respite work.
- Applications close Tuesday 25th June 2019.
- A thorough understanding of SAP and other operating systems.
- We are seeking an experienced Purchasing Specialist to…
- Ability to produce excellence in all areas of the business and be flexible to react to the needs of the business.
- High levels of energy and a can-do attitude.
- Using Sketchup to make alterations to the existing design (adding/removing/altering the design, rendering, making the image suitable for a website profile).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.