jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
- Is flexible to work varied hours and complete various tasks involved in the daily activities of our residents.
- Have an up to date first aid certificate.
- Preparing food and making pizzas.
- A clear and engaging communicator, especially over the phone.
- Happy to bend over backwards to accommodate others.
- A current driver’s license and own vehicle;
- We are an established wholesaler and distributor of authentic Asian food goods in the FMCG industry.
- The job will be during school terms for 2-3 days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday During the school holidays care would be flexible.
- Reliability and willingness to be flexible in tasks.
- We're after somebody who has a good understanding of customer service.
- What will you be doing?
- You will be required to work 2-3 nights per week, for 2-2.5 hours each time.
- Looking for one reliable student with childcare experience to look after a 13 year…
- Primarily bar with DJ entertainment.
- As you will be managing the joint and a couple of staff, you must have your LCQ and General Manager's Certificate and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.