jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
- Communication, personality, ability to follow instructions is as important to me as experience.
- I have a bright bubbly 12 year old daughter with cerebral palsy.
- A car and licence as public transport is fairly unreliable.
- We are looking for a wonderful, fun person to help out with our family and look after our two…
- 8.30am start and for the right person, this could continue as casual ongoing work.
- Need someone Tuesday 3 Mar 2020 all day and possibly Wednesday too for some…
- This employer is looking for a reliable student to work as an Office Assistant for his health centre.
- Sending and responding to emails.
- We have an opportunity for 3 hours a week to keep our carpark area tidy.
- Duties include sweeping and removing rubbish waste into our bins.
- Trips are at night so you will be working around 3 nights a week which will mainly be Friday, Saturday and Sundays as these are their busiest days.
- Initially this position is for Term One, possibly ongoing for the right person.
- I have a work roster which sometimes allows me to take the girls myself but I…
- The recruiting range for this role starts at $96,500.00 - 113,500.00 per annum and could be negotiated for the right candidate.
- If you feel you are the right person for the role, apply through SJS today!
- This employer is looking for a reliable and hardworking student to assist with his…
- Tasting session day's are flexible but between Wednesday - Sunday 3 or 4 hour sessions, mornings & afternoons (10am – 2pm) (2pm – 6pm).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.