jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Hours can be flexible but the task needs to be completed asap.
- The role is to work for a Hamilton based Financial Advisory Company transferring client files…
- Are flexible and able to adapt on the fly to a diverse range of queries.
- Looking to start a great job in the new year after summer holidays?
- Client Service: You will have regular contact with many of our clients, supporting them with awesome service and the right people.
- 8 am - 5 pm Mon-Fri.
- We are very flexible in working with you around your schedule, so apply today!
- You will need to have a clean full licence, as you will be driving the van.
- Requiring workers who are able to work independently, between 5 - 8 AM Monday to Friday .
- A good eye for detail is required to ensure a high standard of…
- We can be flexible about which days but we need someone who can be a little flexible with us and our work commitments.
- Preparing dinner for the children.
- This is flexible to the right applicant and their schedule.
- No prior experience is required as training will be provided.
- No selling is involved on your part.
- Can be flexible in their working hours.
- Part time Produce Assistant Required.
- Here at our supermarket we pride ourselves on delivering an excellent shopping…
- I am looking for the right 2 people who know they could do this role and succeed.
- Everything over the $395 is then split at 50/50 for extra commission to you.
- This position is a one off role, however, ongoing work could be provided for the right candidates and interview responses.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.