jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
- This is flexible to the right applicant and their schedule.
- No prior experience is required as training will be provided.
- No selling is involved on your part.
- We're after brand ambassadors to run a social activation for a client at the upcoming Blackcaps vs India cricket game in Hamilton.
- This is a part time casual role, five hours a week flexible depending on your schedule.
- You will need to be fluent in the Spanish language.
- A thorough understanding of SAP and other operating systems.
- We are seeking an experienced Purchasing Specialist to join the Supply Chain Team at our Kinleith…
- We are a little bit flexible on the hours to work around timetables, the role entails 10 - 20 hours per week for the right applicant.
- Must be availabe to work;
- Excellent English language communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ensure that all involved parties have current information on proposed delivery programs…
- Knowledge and understanding of QA principles.
- We are a dairy products manufacturing and exporting company based at Te Rapa, Hamilton.
- Brand Ambassadors wanted in Hamilton | Flyer Distribution/Brand Ambassador.
- We are looking for Brand Ambassadors to hand out flyers at busy streets and tram…
- We embrace the unique perspectives and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our…
- Are you looking for a super fun and exciting job partying with kids and earning money while doing so?!
- Rainbow Kids Parties are on the hunt for enthusiastic and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.