jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
You refined by:
THE WAREHOUSE (undo)
- Because our people use our products themselves, we pride ourselves on being able to help customers choose exactly the right gear – and saying ‘see you out there…
- “We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live better every day – that means making a difference for our customers, our business and…
- Our passion for making the desirable affordable for customers and for treating the community and environment with care and respect make us unique as a company.
- We’re looking for someone with fantastic coordination and administration skills to provide general support, and be a central point of communication between the…
- Keep up to date with processes and procedures to ensure accurate information is provided.
- An outstanding phone manner – being able to express ideas, thoughts…
- We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live better every day – that means making a difference for our customers, our business and…
- Interest and understanding of the current tech market.
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right…
- As you will also be required to drive a company vehicle, the successful candidate must be a holder of a full clean NZ driver's licence.
- What you will be doing?
- With over 1 million emails sent every day by 12pm, 1-day is New Zealand’s largest daily deals website featuring the best brands at NZ’s lowest prices.
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.