jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
- You will have excellent written and oral communication skills with a high level of skill in the use of computer applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS…
- You will work closely with a number of departments across the organisation from marketing to enrolment as well as the wider international team and you will…
- Do you think ethical leadership and a strong understanding of organisational behaviour are key?
- An exciting opportunity has become available for a leadership…
- Flexible working arrangements can be accommodated, and we encourage remote working for balance and focus.
- There will be no closing date for this position and…
- Current Social Worker Registration Board Annual Practising Certificate (APC).
- This full-time role involves teaching social work students, contributing to the…
- Join the People and Culture team at Wintec.
- This is a role where you can help transform our culture and build our learning organisation.
- Reporting to the Office Manager at CASPI (Centre for Applied Science and Primary Industries), you will be responsible for providing a high standard of…
- There will be no closing date for this position and the advert may be removed without notice - applications will be.
- Applications close when position is filled.
- You’ll be joining a team who pride ourselves on the support we offer to Māori and Pasifika Trades Training students to obtain meaningful trades apprenticeships…
- We need someone who is flexible and able to respond to a rapidly changing environment and be available at short notice.
- Are you an ideal candidate?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.